Friday, August 14, 2009

A Visit to 929 Koster Street

I don't know, but everytime I have had to get assistance from 929 Koster Street, I have always left feeling disgusted.

I leave disgusted, not because of the employees, but because of some of the individuals living there needing to take care of themselves better. Looking a a few of the individuals there, they definitely needed help - It is no wonder they haven't got jobs.

I know I am sounding like I am judging here, but in this case, as an individfual in a wheelchair, I have to wonder where and how some of these individuals fell through the cracks of being stronger individuals in our society? I would hope and expect my daughter to do better when she grows up.

Oh, for you not knowing what is at 929 Koster Street, the County Welfare Department is there.

No comments: